Thursday, July 28, 2011

Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh (Saigon) - Day 2



BBQ pork
Selling rice dumpling with banana filling.

Selling fruits

Steamed "Kampung Chicken" selling in supermarket.
The way they fold the chicken look so impressive!
At Supermarket
KFC soft ice cream cost only 5,000 VND (RM 0.70)
Raw papaya with beef pancreas & mints leaves served with fish sauce.

Vietnam Spring Roll cost 3,000 VND (RM 0.50) per pcs.

Lamb kebab cost only 17,000 VND ( RM 2.50)
Selling fresh pork meats.
Pure sugar cane juice mixed with lime cost only 7,000 VND (RM 1.00). Very sweet & "Kau Kau"

1 comment:

  1. Mary, I sent you an email twice but it kept ping back to me. I don't know what happened. Could you please sent your complete postal address, so I can send out the giveaway to you? My email lia.tandjaja[at]yahoo[dot]com ..... Thanks a lot :)

    ReplyDelete