Friday, April 15, 2011
Mother in-law 86th birthday taken with grand children & great grand child. Spinach with salted eggs & century eggs
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
1. Clean the pok leg and cut into small portion and place into a pot.
2. Add 2 liter water, 3-5 tbs soya sauce, 4 glove of garlice and finaly 2 packets of Ba Kut Teh bag (bought from supermarket).
3. Bring to boil in high fire for 10 min. Reduce fire to low and bring to shimmer for 30 min till the pork tender.Optional add some meat balls.
4. Served hot with white rice and "Yau Cha Kui".
Monday, April 11, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
Tuesday, April 5, 2011
500g grated tapioca
200 g sugar
50 ml of pandan juice (blend 5-7 pandan leaves, add some water to squice the juice)
200 ml tick coconut milk
1/2 tsp salt
1 whole grated white coconut + 1/2 tsp salt - optional
few banana leave - optional
1. Grease a 7-inch square baking tin and line with banana leaves.
2. Combine tapioca with coconut milk, sugar, salt, pandan juice and mix well..
3. Pour the mixture into the baking tin, place in the steamer and steam over high heat for 30 -
45 minutes till cooked through.
4. Remove and let cool. Cut into serving pieces with or without fresh grated coconut