Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy B'day Wan Wan

My princess turn 18th this year.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND MAY ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!

Mango sponge cake baked by me & deco by hubby.


Precious moment with her best friends from Franciscan 5ST - 2009.

Goodies for the 'Young Ladies.......'


Home-made sushi


Eggs sandwich


Fish balls from the famous Lido Market stall


Fried Noodles

Konnyaku Orange Jelly


Onde-Onde bought from Tg Aru


Fried "Nam Nui" (red beancurd) Chicken


French fries


Tung Hoon cold salad (Thailand style)

Happy 18th Birthday "Geral" from all her best friends. 'See you again in 10 years time for a reunion!' Same venue & time ok? 28th B'day in 2020!

BIRTHDAYS are special days for me. Every year without fail, all my children will celebrate their Big Days with a cake (Personally bake by me).


This year, since Wan finishes her Form 5 and most of her friends will be going their separate ways, I decided to have a small get-together (farewell) B'day party with her classmate/friends before everyone split for further studies.

No comments:

Post a Comment